Monday, September 7, 2009

Silverpoint drawings...


Today was full of arranging plane flights, preparing papers for classes, and pulling together some images as examples. I was working on two of the classes I will be teaching at Jerry's Art of the Carolinas in November in Raleigh. One is this great "Mr. Wizard's Color of Light Bounce Effects - Physics for Artists Painting Light 101"!! Okay so that's not really the title, but that will be the real point of the class... or show, in this case. I was also working on the class about drawing and painting hands and found one of my old silverpoint drawings that I will be including in the powerpoint explanation. Silver is used... Drawn on clay coated Italian paper 4 x 3 inches. This was done in Florence from a statue in the Medici Chapel.

No comments: