Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vienna Boys Choir...

...and so in the middle of the recuperation and cabin fever what should come to Raleigh but the Vienna Boys Choir.  What a treat... All along the audience had the delight of hearing these angelic voices. What we were surprised with was the behind the music notebook antics that caused the giggling to ensue.  Our friends and my husband and I had the good fortune to have been given these lovely seats 8th row center orchestra, so we were privy to all the on stage shenanigans.  They were after all a bunch of little boys... and how they managed to travel with 25  7-12year olders I'll never know.  The littlest and the biggest were teamed on the front row...whatever it was that set them off - it affected the front 10 rows or so as well.  This was a little memory sketch in graphite and watercolor I dashed off when I returned home...  $50 /$5shp/ NCSTx



No comments: